Rascal P200 Electric Wheelchair
The Electric Mobility Rascal P200 is an electric wheelchair with good features, advanced adjustability, and a very small price tag. The backrest angle and tension can be adjusted and the multi-positional seat is particularly comfortable.
The coli-suspension seat cushion can be removed and the controls will swing away so the chair can be moved up underneath a table easily. The armrests detach for side transfer.
The Rascal P200 wheelchair is designed for everyday use and has a good range of up to 16 miles on a full battery charge. It has tie-down points for transport in accessible cars and has been crash tested.
- Easy to use controls
- Adjustable backrest and seat angle
- Rear coil suspension
- Swing to side control
- Adjustable sculptured armrests
- Optional elevating legrests
- Overall length - 109cm (43")
- Overall width - 67cm (26")
- Seat width - 45cm (18")
- Maximum user weight - 136kg (300lb)
- Batteries - 2 x 50 amp
- Battery pack weight - 2 x 18.2kg (40lb)
- Total weight - 90kg (198lb)
- Maximum range - 16 miles
- Maximum speed - 6.2km/h (4mph)
- Castor wheel size - 21cm (8.25")
- Drive wheel size - 36cm (14")
- Turning radius - 103cm (4'3")
- Safe climbing angle Maximum Safe Slope 8o
- Colours - Silver