Solo Toilet Lift
There is no need to give up on the idea of using the toilet independently, just because you struggle to get onto and off a standard toilet. With the Solo Toilet Lift, the battery-powered lift does all the work for you. All you need to do is remove your own toilet seat, place the toilet lift over the bowl, and it’s ready.
- Battery-powered device that enables users with restricted mobility to get on and off toilet at the touch of a button.
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty performing sit-to-stand activities due to muscle or joint weakness in their legs and/or upper body e.g. due to multiple sclerosis, osteo- or rheumatoid arthritis, hip replacement, heart problems and obesity.
- Helps reduce manual handling risks for carers who provide toileting assistance.
- Powered lifting action replicates body’s natural standing movement.
- Seat can be stopped at any position to suit user comfort and support requirements.
- Fits easily and compactly over existing toilet, blending discreetly into modern home.
- Smooth, wipe-clean surfaces for ease of cleaning.
- Acts as a normal toilet seat in lowered position for use by other household members.
- No specialist installation - simply remove existing toilet seat and place over toilet bowl.
- Feet rotate clockwise and anti-clockwise to adjust height for different users/toilets.
- Models also available with tilt-up armrests (with/without integral operating controls), which give additional user support.
- Supplied with two rechargeable batteries to ensure continuous operation.
- Battery level indicator monitors when recharging is required.
- Width: 71cm (28”)
- Depth: 54cm (21.3”)
- Height: 66cm – 72cm (26” – 28.3”)
- Seat Width: 55cm (22”)
- Seat Height Down: 43cm – 49cm (17” – 19.3”)
- Seat Height Up: 56cm – 62cm (22” – 24.4”)
- Pedestal Clearance Width: 36cm – 42cm (14” – 16.5”)
- Toilet Clearance Width: 39cm (15.4”)
- Weight (Excl. battery): 20.4kg (45lb)
- Weight Capacity: 160kg (25st)
Watch Video Below: