Active Bath Lift Belt Lift
The Bath Lift Belt is powered by a fully rechargeable battery pack eliminating electrical connection to the mains when in use, which in our opinion could be potentially dangerous even if a transformer were used. Simple to use, the Bath Belt will make getting in and out of the bath effortless.
At the touch of a button, the bath lift will lower you TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF YOUR BATH and then raise you back out again when finished bathing. The seating band can then be retracted back into the wall mounted unit, freeing the bath for other users.
Then neatly concealed battery pack has a Battery Indicator showing lights in red and green, an audible alarm warns of a low battery and is easily removable for overnight charging . Stainless steel is used to fabricate the interior of the cabinet to provide improved corrosion resistance. To avoiding the risk of entering a bath which is too hot, an integral thermometer will check the water temperature for you
The Bath Belt is available with an adjustable BACK REST which gives support when getting onto the belt and lowering into the bath. The BACK REST is adjustable and when it is moved to the back of the bath, it can be used as a headrest.
- Thermometer: The unit has a thermometer to test the temperature of the water.
- Power: Two 12 volt rechargeable lead acid batteries provide a 24 volt DC supply to the motor. Indicator lights in green and red shows the battery is in operation and the battery condition.
- Battery Charger: A managed 24 volt 300MA charger is provided.
- Maximum load: 127 kg (20 stone)
- Controls: "UP" and "DOWN" buttons are located on the front of the bath lift. A sealed hand control with "UP" and "DOWN" buttons is also provided.
- Belt Reversal: The Bath Belt is designed with an anti-belt reversal mechanism.
- Handle: An integral handle is provided but this can be removed or re-sited as required.
- Belt: Reinforced Polypropylene
- Dimensions: The unit is slim and fits neatly at the side of the bath. The length is 55.5cm (22"), the height is 32.5cm (12 3/4") and the depth is 11.8cm (4.6") Belt width 36cm (14")
- Easy to fit
- Battery powered NOT mains Electricity
- Remote control as standard
- Thermometer for water temperature
- Does not obstruct the bath
- Provides independence for those that find the bath difficult to enter or leave.
How Does It Work?
- Feed out the belt and locate it on the floor mounting bar and tension using the hand set.
- Sit on the belt and by using the hand set be gently lowered into the bath.
- Relax and enjoy the luxury of a good soak on the bottom of your bath.
- Using your handset gently raise yourself out of the bath.
Fitting to a solid brick wall with sound tile or plaster finish. The wall plate has six projecting studs which have provisions for screws, bolts or other suitable fixings to pass through the centre of the stud to secure the wall plate firmly to the wall.
The chassis back plate is machined with six keyhole slots which allow this steel plate to slot tightly down over the projecting studs. Both plates should finally be fit together flush and level at the bottom edge. The bath lift should finally be fitted 130mm from the top of the bath to the centre of the first line of securing screws. Floor mounting bar then to be fitted to the floor.
Because it is imperative that the installation is carried out safely and correctly, it is strongly recommended that this work be undertaken by an experienced professional familiar with building construction.