This is our links page. If you would like us to link to your website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be grateful if you could exchange links and display one of our banners linking back to our own website.
Disability Links & Information
- Access Auditing to help your business to comply to the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Positive About Disabled People
- British Healthcare Trades Association
- Disability Unit @ Department for Work and Pensions
- British Council of Disabled People
- Disabled Drivers' Motor Club
- DisabledGo... DisabledGo provides free detailed access information for disabled people across the UK.
- Retirement Homes... Care Homes Guide Ltd provides an in-depth search facility for retirement homes.
- Therapy Weekly- the leading weekly news magazine for the physiotherapy and occupational therapy professions.
- Child Disability Help- Providing vital support to Families in the UK with a Disabled Child or Children.
- Disabled Access Holiday Accommodation
- Mathew Gleaves- Wheelchair Pool Player & Great Britain Team Member
- LDN Research Trust-Committed to trials of LDN as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
- Our People Work - Offers jobs for people with disabilities including vocational rehabilitation, housing, and logistics services.
- Spinal Injuries Association- Because life does not need to stop when you are paralysed
- Autobility - Quality used wheelchair accessible vehicles for sale or hire
- Disability Equality & Disability Training - Disability equality and diversity training for business and service in the UK
- Inclusion - Provide a range of Occupational and DDA services
- Live In Carers - More than 100 live in care agencies in the UK. Apply to the best three live in care agencies with one form. Information about live in care work in the UK and all related information about a working holiday.
- Can Do Can Go Provides information on wheelchair accessible places around the globe.
- Trigger Points Trigger Points is a physiomassage and sports injuries clinic based in Ponteland, County Durham. Established in 2010 it has already become a mainstay in the local community, providing guidance and treatment for people of all ages.
- Blue Badge Style A Guide for the disconcerning disabled.
- Manor English is based in west London and provides flexible and friendly one-to-one lessons in English for adults seeking to learn or improve their spoken and written English.
Linking to us
If you would like to exchange links with us, please link to www.activemobility.co.uk on your website and then email email@example.com and put "Links page" in the title, noting the page we can find your link, and the page you'd like us to link to.