Quickie Jive M Powerchair - The ultimate driving experience.
This chair has a RRP of £11,835. and is on offer at only £6,750.00
JIVE M - indoor agility with the ultimate outdoor high performance. Turning on its own axis, its ultra-small turning circle, narrow width and low seat-to-floor height gives excellent maneuverability indoors. Going out? SpiderTrac suspension helps to navigate onto and over steep transitions without jolts, forward pitching or instability. With expandable controls, 13kph top speed, 60/70 Ah batteries and up to 40km range, high performance power will always be at your fingertips with JIVE.
With SpiderTrac, a gas suspension system is used to dampen the impact without adding pressure to the castors. By maximising the articulation range of the front/rear castors, the JIVE M has a spider-like ability to crawl smoothly onto and over steep transitions - so when you're ascending or descending a kerb, the gas dampener cushions the impact of the castor wheel. This ensures not only super-smooth transitions without jolts, jarring and forward pitching, but also keeps you seated in a stable position.
Intuitive to Drive
Due to its tight turning circle, the JIVE M is intuitive to drive as you don't need to consider additional space for swinging the chair around (ideal for those who may have difficulty driving a powered wheelchair or using switches/head controls). Your seated position also adds more weight on the drive wheel - perfect for increasing traction and decreasing sliding when outdoors.
Versatile Seating System
The JIVE's seat frame provides simple (and seamless), non-incremental adjustments of the armrest and seat width/depth.
- Seat Width - 48cm adjustable
- Seat Depth - 50cm adjustable
- Seat Height - 44cm powered height adjustable
- Backrest Height - 57cm-70cm
- Armrest Height Adjustable - 18cm-28cm
- Overall Width - 62cm-68cm
- Overall Length - 107cm-113cm
- Battery Size - 80AH
- Max Range - 40km (Approx)
- Jay Easy Fluid Cushion
- Comfort Backrest
- Powered Recline
- Powered Seat Lift And Tilt
- Lap Belt
- Reclining Armrests With P Shaped Skai Full Pads
- Powered Elevating Swing Away Leg Rests
- 6 inch Castors
- 14inch Knobby Drive Wheels
- Speed 10KPH (4 Pole)
- R-Net Controls
- Lights And Indicators
- Joy stick With Golf Ball Option
- Seat tilt Manual - 0° +30° / 0° + 50°
- Backrecline Manual - -10° to +40°
- Turning Radius - 56cm
- Colour - Blue
- Max user weight - 160kg