Oxford FS Easytrack And Voyger Portable Hoist
The Easytrack FS is a lightweight, free standing overhead track system which includes the Voyger Portable hoist. The Easytrack FS does not rely on support from the ceiling taking away any potential structural issues that may have previously been encountered.
Battery operated which is rechargeable. (Battery unit and battery charger included) Easily accessible controls on unit. Easy to reach and use for patient as well as carer. Dual controls (handset and hoist) increases safety and prevents product failure if handset is damaged.
- Easy to assemble
- Telescopic adjustment for ease of use.
- Lightweight components for ease of transportability and storage.
Easy To Assemble
- Line up each upright post with the relevant footplate and insert. The posts are self locating and require no additional tools or fixings.
- Position the track into the fixing clips at the top of each post.
- Lock the track in place using the clips.
- Adjust the height of the track as necessary. The telescopic posts are sprung loaded to ensure minimal effort is required.
- Attach the Voyager portable unit and your system is ready for use.
Floor to top of rail: 1830mm - 2406mm (72" - 94")
Floor to bottom of rail: 1680mm - 2256mm (66" - 88")
Exterior width: 2210mm - 3230mm (87" - 127")
Interior width: 1910mm - 2930mm (75" - 115")
Footplate length: 1075mm (42")
Footplate width: 150mm (6")
Weight of Voyager Unit including battery: 5.5kg (12lb)
Weight of footplate (each): 5.5kg (12lb)
Weight of Upright post: 9.5kg (21lb)
Track/Rail: 14kg (31lb)
Maximum user weight limit: 200kg (30st)
Easykart: 729mm x 555mm x 546mm (29" x 22" x 21")
- Additional Battery
- Additional Battery Charger
- Carry Bag
- Easy-Kart Trolley