The contoured design combined with the simple operation of the ISOFLO® Memory Control unit provides a new level of postural control and stability that has never been achieved in an air cushion.
The contoured design positions the pelvis back in the wheelchair, and centres the individual comfortably in the middle of cushion. The ISOFLO Memory Control unit locks air into each of the four compartments, providing stability by minimizing side-to-side and front to back motion.
The CONTOUR SELECT Cushion is adjustable to your shape and weight and will change with your position over time.
Easy to handle and carry, at just 3 lbs/1.3 kg (CS99C). Varies by size.
Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury.
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury.
- Are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown.
- Have normal or impaired sensation.
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 2 inch / 5 cm.
- Require increased stability.
- Require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral and/or anterior posterior)
- Require different positioning of the left and right femur.
The Roho Contour Pressure Relief Cushion is supplied with:
- Hand inflation pump
- Puncture repair kit
- Two-way stretch cover
- Operating instructions
No Maximum Weight limit (subject to cushion size being appropriate for the user). Suitable for the bariatric users.