Please note this is a Low Profile cushion.
The Roho Quadtro Select cushion is an air flotation cushion with 4 separate air compartments which can be independently adjusted to the userâ€™s individual requirements via the integrated ISOFLO Memory Control® functionality.
Available in low profile (2") or high profile (4") heights, they are suitable for clients at very high risk of developing pressure related tissue damage and for the management of established pressure sores.
The Roho Quadtro Select cushion is adjustable to your shape and weight and will change with your position over time.
Easy to handle and carry, at just 3 lbs/1.3 kg (CS99C). Varies by size.
Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery.
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- Are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown.
- Have normal or impaired sensation.
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 2-3 inch / 5-7.5 cm.
- Require increased stability.
- Require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral and/or anterior posterior)
- Require different positioning of the left and right femur.
The Roho Contour Pressure Relief Cushion is supplied with:
- Hand inflation pump
- Puncture repair kit
- Two-way stretch cover
- Operating instructions
ROHO is the worldwide leader of seating solutions to prevent and treat pressure injuries including deep tissue injury while providing skin and soft tissue protection.
ROHO has been in over 90 scientific and clinical studies to reinforce and verify that a ROHO DRY FLOATATION® cushion heals, treats and prevents pressure injuries including deep tissue injury.
ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushions, unlike foam products, provide the ability to constantly adjust and conform with an individualâ€™s body, now, and as he or she changes throughout the months and years.
ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushions support the shifts and movements that individuals make throughout each day.