TOPRO’s most lightweight rollator guarantees top quality, safety and exceptional durability combined with Norwegian modern and elegant design. TOPRO Pegasus in carbon fibre is lightweight with its 6.2 kg* ensuring the stability and well-known TOPRO quality.
Proven safety, exceptional durability, a patent-pending brake are some of the notable features of the TOPRO Pegasus. The TOPRO Ergo Grip, shock-absorbing wheels, partly integrated brake cables and copyright-protected design make it unique.
The elegant design is emphasized by the new rollator bag. Smart and practical, it includes a small inner pocket. The position of the shopping bag allows an unrestricted view of the pavement, which together with the reflectors makes it easier for users to feel secure.
TOPRO Pegasus has a 7-year warranty, except for parts that are exposed to natural wear and tear and damage to the frames.
The rollator is tested and approved by TÜV according to EN ISO 11199-2 (standard for security and quality for rollator) and EN ISO 10993-1 (standard for biocompatibility).
- TOPRO Ergo Grip is a unique ergonomic grip, which makes it easier for the user to stand up from a sitting position. It also provides a comfortable armrest and offers different holding positions when standing and resting.
- Interior braking system (TOPRO IBS) and TOPRO Comfort Wheel Soft: Comfortable and secure on unsurfaced road, paths, cobblestones etc. Wheels with good tread provide extra security when the user is sitting on the rollator.
- Safe, intuitive and easy to operate height adjustment. Numbered height adjustment for easy reference to previous used height. Sturdy lock wheels for adjustment of the handles provide an increased feeling of safety.
- Detachable shopping bag with inner pocket. The shopping bag has a 10-kilo capacity.
- The seat consists of a mesh fabric, which provides good visibility for walking and is breathable, comfortable, durable and washable. Welded edges provide added comfort.
- Parking brake, together with deep tread tyres, ensures safe use of the seat and secure transfer between rollator and chair. The driving brake provides additional safety during walking.
- Folds easily by pulling the strap on the seat. A compact size for easier storage and rests steadily on four wheels. Easy to transport and is well suited to wheel through narrow passages.
- A lock clamp locks the rollator securely in its folded position to make handling and transportation easier.
- Edge guard for simple manoeuvring.
- Tilt function makes it easier to navigate small obstacles such as kerbs and thresholds.
- In total twelve ball bearings in the wheels and forks ensure smooth navigation of corners.
- A wide range of accessories are available to individualize the rollator and provide extra safety.
- Bell, back support, LED lamp, transport bag, two colourways of shopping bags, tray, anti slip mat for tray, rear bag, name tag, lock, umbrella, spikes for shoes, one handed brake, guiding handle.
Recommended user height 150–200 cm
Maximum weight of user 130 kg
Handle height 790–976 mm
Maximum length 650 mm
Maximum width 640 mm
Width between handles 470 mm
Seat height 630 mm
Turning diameter 840 mm
Diameter wheels 200 mm
Width wheels 36 mm
Handles – TOPRO Ergo Grip Ergonomic
Grip distance driving brake 73 mm
Height when folded 803 mm
Width when folded 273 mm
Length when folded 650 mm
Product weight (excluding bag) 6.2 kg
Product weight (including bag) 6,6 kg