This Topro Taurus H Walker is fitted with a hydraulic height adjustment system that ensures a comfortable, individually tailored fit. Ideal for many rehabilitation applications, it provides strong support and good levels of manoeuvrability, thus helping the user to regain walking skills after an injury or some similar period of enforced inactivity. The product is a helpful aid to standing and, with comfortable handles, it is also well suited for users suffering from fractures, arthritis, spinal problems or neurological conditions.
- Simple to use hydraulic height adjustment with easily available handles in front of the armrests, and easy to read height scale.
- Adjustable distance between forearm supports.
- Central column provides easy access for nursing staff.
- Maximum width on table is only 66 cm.
- 12.5 cm diameter wheels ensure the Taurus H is large enough to climb carpet edges, door thresholds etc., but small enough to reach under beds.
- Slim design with steady legs ensures a safe walker.
- Foot brakes on all four wheels.
Recommended user height 1400–2100 mm
Maximum weight of user 150 kg
Height of forearm supports 865–1320 mm
Width between arm supports 340–470 mm
Length forearm supports 340 mm
Maximum product length 780 mm
Maximum product width 660 mm
Fixed Handles Diameter 35mm
Diameter turning circle 910 mm
Diameter wheels 125 mm
Width wheels 31 mm
Parking brakes (foot brakes)
Product weight 18 kg
Area of use Indoors